Long term consulting role, Fortune 100 client,
Product Engagement Lead/Technical Producer
- Serve as the strategic digital technology partner for business leaders and external customers.
- Engages with business to define strategy for the application of a specific capability based on deep understanding of business drivers, needs and goals.
- Serve as the technical contact to the brand marketing, digital strategist, ecommerce team, compliance/risk analysis, internal IT teams and external customers supporting product on all digital initiatives.
- Actively manage multiple technical projects across multiple clients, while remaining flexible to adapt to - the evolving needs while maintaining the use of structured frameworks and project management standards
- Responsible for linking business objectives and technical capabilities, driving the successful delivery of digital business technology solutions.
- Connect with customers to support product activation as needed
- Support brands with ongoing work, including hands on CMS activities, lead in technical discussions with agencies, development teams, third part vendors, internal IT teams and delivery organization.
- Proactively manage any technical issues and work with urgency to prioritize and resolve.
- Ensure all service levels for support tickets and maintenance contracts
- Lead the technical discovery process for potential digital projects and accurately scope needs
- Ability to define business requirements and translate these business requirements into functional specifications.
- Ensure successful delivery of all initiatives with detailed, realistic plans and full management of communications.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent required.
- 4-5 years of digital technology related experience in either a business facing Digital Producer or Digital - Business Analyst Role
- Prior experience working for a digital agency a plus
- Ecommerce experience required with understanding of Store Management, inventories and data management
- Experience in process driven environments following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is preferred
- Experience in Content Management Systems including Drupal, Magento, Demandware, Joomla, Wordpress, CQ5 or similar technologies.
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence tools
- Thorough understanding of web concepts and technologies such as XML/JSON APIs, HTML, CSS, web hosting, responsive design and mobile web and mobile app solutions.
- Experience managing internal and external partners on project scope and delivery
- Strong problem solving skills; responsive and flexible to evolving responsibilities and changing environment
- Understanding of issues covering website architecture and end user experience is preferred
- Understanding of online security and best practice with regards to internet security
- Experience with various digital/web/mobile technologies including analytics and dashboards, SEO/SEM, email campaign management, service integration, marketing database, etc.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations and communicating with business, ecommerce and marketing audiences
Karen Goldin | Manager Talent Acquisition | firstname.lastname@example.org | 908-947-4134
Alliance Life Sciences | www.alscg.com | @ALSCG | LinkedIn | Facebook
Insight. Innovation. Impact. Integrity.
Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/KarenGoldin