Adjility Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. (www.alscg.com)
Adjility Information Technology Pvt. Ltd., is a subsidiary of Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group. Formed in 2001, Alliance Life Sciences helps our customers maximize revenues and optimize pricing in an outcomes-based world. We employ hundreds of professionals around the globe who help firms receive full value by solving problems in Contract Pricing, Reimbursement and Commercial Operations. We enable this mission in the healthcare world where the true focus is on patient’s health and well-being, the ultimate bottom line for everyone. ALSCG delivers for over 40 of the largest pharmaceutical and medical device companies, including 8 of the top-10 largest pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Work Location: Pune (Pune IT Park, Bopodi)
Developing technology associated with the Healthcare / LifeSciences domain. Working on latest cutting edge Microsoft technologies. Our work is focused on implementing technology that will create safe, ethical, and entrepreneurial real-world communities around the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for –
- You will work with dynamic and energetic group of people and work as one team.
- You will be involved in analytical software design and development facilitating clients to make intelligent decisions.
- You will be involved in the development of web application using latest technology stack like ASP.Net 4.5, MVC 4.0, HTML5, etc.
- Writing T-SQL queries and optimize for performance.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing SSIS packages and implementing best practices in it.
- Interfacing with the Customer / Users / BAs in finalizing requirements and can contribute by providing thoughtful inputs.
- Mentoring and coaching the junior team members.
Our requirements –
- 4 to 6 years of total work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience on MVC
- Expertise in design and development of web application using ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, WCF, Web API, AJAX, jQuery, Java Script, JSON, XML.
- Working knowledge of MVC 4.0, 5.0, Entity Framework 5, LINQ, HTML 5, CSS 3 is preferable.
- Working knowledge with 3rd party frameworks / tools like: Sencha, Ext.Net, Telerik, Kendo, Bootstrap, Visifire will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Design Pattern, Dependency Injection using Unity, NInject or AutoFac will be added advantage.
- Experience in working with relational databases as well as writing SQL queries using SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience in working with SSIS in SQL Server 2012.
- Working knowledge with version control software - SVN (preferable), TFS, VSS
- In-depth knowledge of software analysis and design; strong hands-on experience in software development and software life cycle methodologies. Knowledge of web scrapping with HTML Agility will be given advantage.
- Familiarity of working with Agile methodology is preferable.
- In-depth knowledge of object oriented programming (OOPS) as well as web programming with strong C# skills.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects & clients at a time, and work independently.
- Should be able to debug the root cause of issue / bug & its impacts, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech / MCA / Computer Science Graduate.
FOLLOW US: www.alscg.com | @ALSCG | LinkedIn