Adjility Information Technology Pvt. Ltd. (www.alscg.com)
Adjility Information Technology Pvt. Ltd., is a subsidiary of Alliance Life Sciences Consulting Group. Formed in 2001, Alliance Life Sciences helps our customers maximize revenues and optimize pricing in an outcomes-based world. We employ hundreds of professionals around the globe who help firms receive full value by solving problems in Contract Pricing, Reimbursement and Commercial Operations. We enable this mission in the healthcare world where the true focus is on patient’s health and well-being, the ultimate bottom line for everyone. ALSCG delivers for over 40 of the largest pharmaceutical and medical device companies, including 8 of the top-10 largest pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Work Location: Pune (Pune IT Park – Bopodi)
Expertise we seek –
- Architectural skills
- Program Management
- Technology Innovation
- Continuous Improvement
- Profitability Improvement
- Team Building / Resource Management
- Automation Driven Development Process
- Results Orientation
Profile Overview –
The successful individual will have demonstrated the ability to manage and lead a world-class software development organization in a high-growth software company and will have achieved superior results by motivating teams via leadership, conviction and credibility. This individual must have a proven track of delivering projects on-time, on-budget and on scope.
The successful candidate will be responsible for –
- Responsible for tactical, managerial and budgetary decisions for the R&D in India.
- Formulate long-term objectives and standards of performance for the India team.
- Influence and drive global engineering best practices and development standards to successfully engineer product and develop supporting software tools and services.
- Participate in mentorship, proof of concepts, architecture, and design reviews to enforce engineering, process and development standards.
- Lead innovation by exploring, investigating, recommending, benchmarking and implementing data centric technologies for business solutions.
- Strong technical background and enjoy spending time researching new technologies to stay abreast of trends in the tech industry.
- You will lead architecture design efforts, primarily by serving as the technically-savvy voice that asks business and product questions of the engineers on their teams. Your goal is to ensure that the software we develop not only matches the product and business needs, but also can scale appropriately as those needs grow.
- You must demonstrate “Systems level thinking”, incorporating not just the software development that needs to be done for given feature, but also the non-software pieces for a given initiative and any ancillary systems that are impacted by or connected to this feature.
- You are primarily concerned with ensuring smooth execution of complex deliverables. To that end, you focus on ensuring that we continually evaluate and refine our development/infrastructure standards and processes to create technology that will deliver sustained value to the business.
Our requirements –
- 15+ years of experience, engineering, leading the delivering complex product/services and software solutions
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and effectively use time and resources to deliver products and software solutions
- Work in dynamic environment, ability to adopt and embrace changes and guide the teams to deliver in rapidly changing business landscape
- Out of the box thinker must be key driver contributing to the products roadmap and willing to take innovative product risk while balancing the road map for on time deliverables.
- Experience in design, architecture, coding/implementation of software systems
- Clear understanding of agile methodology such as Scrum/Kanban, testing, quality engineering, test automation
- Extensive product development experience with rich client side applications as well as web-based applications
- Proven track record of building strong, highly productive and cohesive engineering teams by your own contribution, professionalism and leadership.
- Extensive experience and leadership in design and developing high performance, scalable and fault-tolerant enterprise SaaS/Cloud applications
- Proven ability to drive the entire software development process from concept, architecture design, development, and QA to deployment of complex multi-tenant, web-based and mobile applications.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Product Marketing, Operations and Support.
- Effective leader with exceptional interpersonal & communication skills and strong experience with staff development.
- Ability to apply tools, methodologies and practices for the improvement of the project delivery process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA
FOLLOW US: www.alscg.com | @ALSCG | LinkedIn