“Sana” is latin for healthy. So naturally, when service leaders – spanning the patient experience to global channel distribution – combined into one powerful platform, we became EVERSANA. Together, we will ever evolve and always advance life science services toward a healthier world. We set our sight on a simple, but powerful vision to advance life science services toward a healthier world. We offer more than 500 clients – from start-ups to established global pharmaceutical leaders – the services they need to bring critical therapies to market while improving the lives of patients around the world.
Work Location: Pune (Pune IT Park – Bopodi)
The successful candidate will be responsible for –
- You will work with dynamic and energetic group of people and work as one team.
- You will be involved in developing analytics solutions in R, its prototypes and identify business value generated through solutions.
- You will be involved in developing use cases and business cases.
- You will be partnering with key groups in identifying and implementing analytics possibilities.
- You will be involved in educating the core-development team to understand the requirements from business perspective.
- Learn Life Sciences domain.
Our requirements –
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Must be fluent with R – programming with minimum 1 year of experience in core R – development.
- Working knowledge of RStudio, Visual Studio (R tools)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have experience in Predictive Modeling, forecasting and Optimization.
- Hands on experience with SQL, Other Programming languages like C, C# will be an added advantage.
- Analytical background is recommended.
- Should be comfortable driving an activity with minimal direction.
- Should think broadly including beyond the question or task being asked.
- Self-Motivated / Team Player, positive attitude, accepting new challenges, ability to work in small and large groups.
- Able to work in US time zone when needed.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn something new
- Working knowledge of TensorFlow, Python will be added advantage.
- Computer Science graduates